Wednesday 17 February 2016

Day Old Hate EP Review 'First Light'


Hey guys, 
Hope your all doing well. I've decided to do a new segment on here and include video reviews. I used to only do this on my Facebook page (Which you can follow by searching 'Music Onslaught') but uploading them on to Facebook was becoming a pain so I decided to use YouTube. If you click on the video and go to 'see on YouTube' you should be able to find my YouTube page. It would be great if you subscribed since there will be reviews in the future and who knows what else? Anyway, if you want to check out Day Old Hate's new EP you can do so by spotify and iTunes. I definitely recommend it. Also, go and check out their tour dates since they are on tour at the minute. It would be great to see you guys supporting them. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this blog post, 
Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment