Monday 11 January 2016

SANGUINE'S NEW ALBUM 'BLACK SHEEP' OUT JANUARY 29TH


Hello all! Rachel here! Yet another promotional release. Lucky me, lucky you. This time it's with the band Sanguine, which if you can remember as far back as last year I featured them on this blog with an online interview. Now, I am here to introduce to you their new album which is coming out January 29th called 'Black Sheep'. They've come an awfully long way for a band and I expect great things from them in the future (no pressure guys!). However, coming back to the here and now I will be putting up a video review on the blog's Facebook page in a week's time (go and check out the blog's Facebook - link will be down below) just to have time to process the album and to also save the review until it's closer to the release date. Mark the date on your calendars - January 29th 2016. Get a teaser of what the album could sound like from their single 'Black Sheep' here: 



Again mark your calendars - January 29th. Thank you to the band for allowing me this opportunity to feature their new album on my blog. It was an honour. Keep a look out for the review on the blog's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Music-Onslaught-1464690503853434/?fref=ts. Again, thank you to the band. If any other bands would like to be featured on this blog either via an online interview or through a promotional release or review of their EP/Album please email me at rachelcolley@msn.com and I'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible. 


Hope you enjoyed this blog post, 
Rachel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment